Foto Abstracta 2582 El saco de la avaricia - The sack of greed







Comentarios

Luis Gomez ha dicho que…
Hermosa!
Couleur or et ambre! magnifique.
Lisa Lynn ha dicho que…
Fantastic! Found this on Seasonal Celebration :)
Angel Sánchez-Marco ha dicho que…
…engaña durante el día y la noche
engaña, engaña
Y tu búscate trabajo y dinero
en el áspero día.
Un saludo, Ángel
LindyLouMac ha dicho que…
Another great photo and title Leovi.
George ha dicho que…
I like the way things are falling out of the over-filled sack. It's a wonderful commentary on the problem of greed.
இ Baŋäŋaz இ ha dicho que…
Hungry and greedy grasshopper feeding on sack of corns. Awesome pixz.
Unknown ha dicho que…
Lovely!
Meri ha dicho que…
Oh yes -- I see a heart in this one.
mail4rosey ha dicho que…
I think the contrasts between the color and the B&W feel completely different with these two pictures.

I like them both.
renae ha dicho que…
ok - my goodness - your photos are what I really like - my goodness.
Vasile Dumitru ha dicho que…
"lacom pentru frumos" sunt si eu!
mi se pare mie sau "suportul" e un bust de femeie???
Hayu Maselli ha dicho que…
Means you love to eat sweets then
delicious sweets why not.
Luna Miranda ha dicho que…
this is amazing! it looks like liquid fire splashes in the sun. gorgeous!
ÍndigoHorizonte ha dicho que…
La avaricia se viste de ámbar para renacer de sus propias cenizas y así renace como el cuervo que quiso ser ave fénix cada día.
joanne ha dicho que…
I always knew that a sack of greed would have no nice blues or greens! Just reds and yellows - such strong colors
Kim, USA ha dicho que…
Beautiful color!

Visiting from Water World Wednesday
Kim,USA
lorik ha dicho que…
They keep getting better Leovi! I love the overflowing trace-like greed! I love the contrast here - in colour and surface and those transparent linear shapes folding down on the left.
Sarco Lange ha dicho que…
Somos tan avaros, tan jodidamente avaros, que no nos damos cuenta que adentro de esos colores hay más vida que en una escuela.

Abrz.
Chuck ha dicho que…
Awesome shot Leovi...just truly stunning.
:.tossan® ha dicho que…
You are number 1 in the abstract blogosphere. hug
Cristina Deboni ha dicho que…
Bella la composizione e la forma sempre in trasformazione!
Complimenti Leovi, ciao e buona giornata! Cri : )
dianne ha dicho que…
Gorgeous colours dear Leovi.
Besos
xoxoxo ♡
MikiHope ha dicho que…
What an interesting composition---I like it!
Out of Sight L ha dicho que…
Who knew greed could be so beautiful, then again sins usually are ;
Tanya Breese ha dicho que…
so beautiful!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
GORGEOUS!
~Linda
Pinkoddy ha dicho que…
I love the colours - all the dull Autumn/Winter browns and like Spring is bursting out with the blue.
LuAnn @ BackPorchervations ha dicho que…
Tuve que conseguir mi inspiración visual para el día de sus maravillosas fotografías
Stunning capture!
Coupons and Friends ha dicho que…
These pictures are fantastic, I wish I was that artistic!!
Pantherka ha dicho que…
Interesting and very beautiful!
Prairie Jill ha dicho que…
Beautiful, as always! The colours are gorgeous, but I think I actually like the b&w version better.
Wayne W Smith ha dicho que…
I really 'get' this one. Nice work.
Rose Crafts ha dicho que…
very creative. i like it
PiaRom ha dicho que…
Was für Schätze mögen da wohl drin sein? Sieht sehr vielversprechend aus !! Liebe Grüsse von Conny
Natural Mothers Network ha dicho que…
Thank you for sharing your art piece and I hope very much to see you over at Seasonal Celebration today! Rebecca @Natural Mothers Network x
Anna Amnell ha dicho que…
That is exciting. It looks like an enormous sea monster coming from the depths of the ocean towards sun.
Liplatus ha dicho que…
Like the twilight gilded.
Wonderfully a fresh work.
greetings Liplatus
arleena ha dicho que…
Beautiful. I like it
kaari3 ha dicho que…
I swear there is not a color you donmät know! Amazing! Saludos!

Entradas populares